Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our precious days...

This is my little snow pea. She loves to be swaddled. It just makes her happy. Caleb hated it. :-) Funny how they are all so different. I love being a mommy.
This is a self photo of me. (no make-up, hair not done, thus the hat). This is my mommy uniform. Stretchy top good for nursing, cute ball cap for running errands, and capris cause it's just not warm enough for shorts everyday. :-) I love being a mommy.
This is the little love of my life playing with his box of goodies. I keep this box of crafty items on the counter so he can do whatever he wants while I am cooking/cleaning the kitchen/etc...He particularly LOVES playdough. As you can see from the photo he enjoys putting his gi-joe's (he has one) and cars in them. He hides them and says "Where did they go?" It's really cute. I love being a mommy.
The other little love of my life doing what she does best. She was sacked out while we were creating our marshmellow people. :-) So cute! I love being a mommy.
Picture of our marshmellow people. I wanted to do something crafty with him. I only had large marshmellows and toothpicks...perfect...did I mention how much I love being a mommy?? ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Amen! And you are a darn good one, too! :) I too love being a Mommy - what a blessed life God has given us both. (I can see we're doing the same things tonight, simultaneously...FB, and then posting...ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so petite and beautiful. It's nice to hear you so happy! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete