Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A beautiful day...



This is the face of a happy, content, mommy who turns 30 today!!!! :-) Happy birthday to me!! Here's to another 30 amazing God blessed years. Thank you Father for all the beautiful things you heap upon me that I am so grateful for. Namely, my husband and precious children that I adore. You are so good.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, Happy 30th! Welcome to the crowd. :-)
    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky (Stormont) DowMay 12, 2009 at 6:39 PM

    Happy 30th! I had forgotten that we share a birthday! I had a difficult time with this birthday this year, but I'm easing some of the "pain" with the anticipation of my 3rd little girl arriving in just 9 days! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome chica! Happy happy birthday! Hoping to make it to a meeting soon...so I can hold your little chunk of love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated 30th! hope you had a fun day :) your baby girl is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps- yup, max's hair is like that...huge cowlick right in the front. i think it's awesome, but he'll probably hate it when he's older :) fits him well right now though

    ReplyDelete