I'm thankful my boy loves to read books!
I'm thankful for my friend Cara who brought me birthday cake on my birthday. Here are the kids eating a piece. Aren't they cute?! And I'm thankful Caleb has good friends.

I'm thankful for a husband who knows the importance of snuggling with his babies.
I'm thankful Caleb loves his sissy enough to let her have quiet time with daddy. ha ha!!

What are you thankful for dear friends?
I'm thankful for a break in the rain but also the rumbling thunder and flashing lightning of the storm...both literally and figuratively...
ReplyDeleteA godly husband who loves me no matter what, a beautiful playful baby girl, and dear friends like you, Shelley!
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for God's timing and not my own....without it I wouldn't have my precious boy!
ReplyDelete-BECKY LYNN
I am thankful for all the wonderful ladies from MTO that are in my life making it better.
ReplyDeleteMy family, it may be little and broken but it's still good. (sorry kids are watching Lilo and stitch)
I am especially thankful we found a church home and feel very blessed that it is full of loving, kind and wonderful future friends.
I didn't see anywhere that you were thankful for your awesome doggie :)
ReplyDelete