Last night I just felt like organizing (something I really enjoy doing, but have to have serious inspiration for). Caleb was content playing with magnets on the refrigerator, dinner dishes were clean, and my husband was taking a nap on the couch. What's a girl to do? How about clean out from under the scary kitchen sink. Yeah, I threw away a lot of junk that I just didn't want, was 95% gone, or just plain scary looking. My husband disagreed with me on a few things that he felt I should keep. I'm not one for encouraging deceitfulness amongst spouses, but after his back was turned, I still threw them away. He'll never know. :-) What good is being a domestic engineer if I can't trump a few household choices? ha ha!
Welcome to the Indy Fuge corner. Our life is full of joy! I'm a happy, content, and adventurous stay at home mommy. I'm in love with one amazing guy, two sweet kiddos, and an awesome Heavenly Father who gives me what He knows best! I hope you enjoy following our journey!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Can we say nesting?
Last night I just felt like organizing (something I really enjoy doing, but have to have serious inspiration for). Caleb was content playing with magnets on the refrigerator, dinner dishes were clean, and my husband was taking a nap on the couch. What's a girl to do? How about clean out from under the scary kitchen sink. Yeah, I threw away a lot of junk that I just didn't want, was 95% gone, or just plain scary looking. My husband disagreed with me on a few things that he felt I should keep. I'm not one for encouraging deceitfulness amongst spouses, but after his back was turned, I still threw them away. He'll never know. :-) What good is being a domestic engineer if I can't trump a few household choices? ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment