Friday, March 6, 2009

I'll tell you what I want. What I really, really want...

All right, so for my birthday I am either getting one of 2 things. :-) heh, heh, heh. Don't I sound like a little kid? Only 2 months away!! And I can't wait!! (and it's the big 3-0!) I really, really want one of these, but I think my budget would afford this one better. ;-) I really enjoy reading, but like the idea of having it all on a reader, so I'm not constantly wishing I had a particular book. A busy mom on the go needs simplicity. :-)
I also really want a new digital camera and have realized since researching Nokia, Sony, and such that I can get an awesome camera with lots of megapixels (which is what I want for clarity. mine currently has like 3.2...ugh...) and not break the bank. I was originally looking at cameras that were in the $500-$700. Yowzers. Not gonna happen. I just need to keep looking and doing my homework.
Through the generosity of certain family members (you know who you are!) that always send me birthday money I'm able to do this sort of thing. May be I should just save my money...nope. Not gonna happen!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get everything you want for your birthday! This is such a BIG year for us...we've got to really celebrate our big 3-0!!!! (I'll tell you what I'm asking Scott for later...)

    ReplyDelete