There are always so many emotions that come with the 3rd trimester. Excitement, anxiety, new aches in strange places, frustration at having to go pee ALL THE TIME, strange sleep patterns (some good nights, some bad). I would say though it all begins to seem more real as THE DAY approaches. There's no stopping it. That baby is coming. I have roughly 8 weeks left and I am seriously trying to treasure each one with my one and only child. I literally am so excited about adding a girl to our family, but I know these last "easy" days will soon be over. Our schedule will shift as we slide into summer and I look forward to the change of life...the last 2 1/2 years have been some of the happiest days of my life. Caleb has been pure joy and there's not one second I would change with my boy. I've been blessed beyond measure. Call me crazy, but I'm even looking forward to labor and delivery. I love the thrill of not knowing when or how!! The sharp contractions (soon settled by the epidural) even get me excited!! I can't wait to hold my little boo-boo. She is entering into a family that loves her deeply and I can't wait to share that with her!!
3rd trimester...a sweet time...
Ahhh, pregnancy joys. *sigh* I already look forward to my next time around... I share in your joy and await with excitement for Katelyn's arrival! Happy Baby Shower day! I want to hear all about it. Hope you got my gift in time!!
ReplyDeleteYes, enjoy those last sweet moments with your little boy! Even despite the craziness of having two, it is the most wonderful thing in the world! I wouldn't trade it for anything.
ReplyDelete