.jpg)
Well, we now are in Pennsylvania!! God is good and made this an extremely seamless transition. We left IN 2 1/2 weeks ago and are already cozy in our new home and LOVING it!! I have spent hours driving through our town and finding the latest and greatest things to get the kids involved in. I'm super excited about the opportunities!! It's a great town and I know the Lord is in it.
.jpg)
Caleb has transitioned very well. His behavior had gotten really rotten in the past weeks of moving, but now that things have settled down, he is back to being his normal, sweet, adventuresome self!! I for one am loving it! :) He is truly such a blessing.
.jpg)
And then there's my Katelyn. Oh my. Is she ever into EVERYTHING!! This girl's curiosity knows no bounds. She is a busy little toddler and loves to "play" the piano, "use" Uncle Wes's fax machine, and "surf" the internet. :) They grow up so quickly.
.jpg)
Then there's Jonathan and I. I could never have imagined myself so happy being married to such an awesome guy! The Lord has truly given me my heart's desire in a mate. Jonathan shows me daily a beautiful picture of Christ's love for the church. I told him just the other day that he is the best example to me of unconditional love. For all my faults and failures he loves me just the same. I think we're a good pair. :) Love you dear.
Shelley, GREAT PICS!!! You look so beautiful, too!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear you are doing well! Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I love to move. It is fun see new places, meeting new people, learning new customs, finding out all sorts of new stuff. When we left Alaska, we got rid of 2/3 of our stuff. I was determined not to collect too much stuff. :) Eight years later, well, it's time to move again. Just kidding. The house is full, though. Hope you can keep the deal with yourself. We sure don't need all the extras. :) Have fun with your new life. Hope you find a great church. That sure makes the transition better.
ReplyDelete