Here's the beautiful carrot cake my sister made for me! It was purely AWESOME!!
Little dirt ball had a fun time celebrating on Mother's Day!
My husband was definitely the grill master on Sunday! Served up some fantastic shish kabob!
Caleb is look older and older with each passing day. He never ceases to surprise Jonathan and I with the things he says. The other day he happened to make a cross with some broken clothes pins. He looked at the clothespins, then looked at me and said "PRAISE THE LORD!" Oh my! It was too much!! Love his sweet spirit.
Here's to another fabulous year serving the Lord in the place He has put me. I'm so thankful for all the things He has brought into my life. Without the Lord I would be lost. Thank you Father for your rich blessings you have bestowed upon me.
No comments:
Post a Comment