1. Playing in the mud. This is hard work people. Let me tell ya! It took me awhile to clean every crevice of this boy's body when he was done.
2. Deciding we are ready to explore EVERY and I mean EVERY nook and cranny of the house. Mommy is worn out chasing this little babe. Thank goodness for Pack and Plays!
3. Making crafts! Caleb loves to use scissors. In library craft time the other day he snipped some of his hairs off. Mommy gave him a good lecture about cutting his or anybody else's hair for that matter!! He was sufficiently warned. :P
4. Jonathan and I are not against child labor. Check out our girlie already helping with the laundry. She's such a dear, folding it and even putting it away. I'm so lucky.
5. Sleeping. We wear ourselves out after awhile! :) I am thankful that Caleb still takes a good nap for me about 5 days a week and my little Katie-bug still usually takes 2 good naps for me, but the jury is out on that one, as I think she is beginning to outgrow the morning nap. :) Can't last forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment