This morning I had to take Katelyn in to the Doctor because she had contracted a yeast infection due to the antibiotic she's been on. She had an ear infection last week, which was discovered at her well baby check. Who knew?! Anyway, I took her and Caleb in this morning and she was given 2 prescriptions. I realized when leaving the office that I just so happened to have 2 coupons for $10 Target gift cards if I filled new prescriptions with them. Who hoo! We weren't doing anything this morning. So, Caleb still in his Pajamas, the three of us trekked off to Target!! While they were filling the scripps, we had fun spending our $20. :0) Yeah for FREE money!!
Brother picked out a set of Matchbox cars (which has kept him thoroughly entertained all day!), Katelyn got 3 new long sleeved onesies (that she desperately needed with the colder weather), I picked up a birthday gift for Caleb, and I got a Starbucks that I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted!!! Yeah for Target's Starbucks taking Target gift cards!!!! It was such a fun unexpected blessing!
So, Caleb and I had to thank Sis, because if it hadn't been her, we wouldn't have gotten our little treasures!! :) Thanks Sis! Sorry, you aren't feeling top notch!! We love you!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment