Welcome to the Indy Fuge corner. Our life is full of joy! I'm a happy, content, and adventurous stay at home mommy. I'm in love with one amazing guy, two sweet kiddos, and an awesome Heavenly Father who gives me what He knows best! I hope you enjoy following our journey!
Oh my...my heart just melts within me! I love the belly picture...gazing out the window! Little caleb is precious! Awwwww! I'm so touched to be called your "good friend."
I'll agree with you on that one, for sure! Loved seeing all the pics. We are so blessed to have crossed the threshold into motherhood - this new yet 'forever' stage of our lives!
Oh my...my heart just melts within me! I love the belly picture...gazing out the window! Little caleb is precious! Awwwww! I'm so touched to be called your "good friend."
ReplyDeleteIt does go by way to quickly! We were just comparing Bailey to a picture of her 10.5 months ago. She has so grown up since then.
ReplyDeleteI'll say the same thing I did for MomE... Aaaawwww.... : )
ReplyDeleteI'll agree with you on that one, for sure! Loved seeing all the pics. We are so blessed to have crossed the threshold into motherhood - this new yet 'forever' stage of our lives!
ReplyDelete