Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Waterslide 2009!!!

Thank you to Uncle Jim for making this possible!! I can't think of anything more fun to do with the children!!

5 comments:

  1. What was in he gargage can? That was so much fun to watch. So funny that he kept going off the end onto the grass. Was his tummy scratched up by the end of the day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was hot water and soap suds to keep the children warm and slippery. :-) No scratches. :-) Just a really tired little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is stinkin adorable. Caleb has no fear! That is exactly how Isaac would be also. Now that my deck is done do you want to come over...sip lemonade...love on our babies and let the boys swim?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caleb had lots of practice body surfing, didn't he? A little of that in PA during the wedding, I noticed! :) he-he! I can't wait to tease him about that when he gets older! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched these and laughed, when he kept flying off the end of it! :)

    ReplyDelete