Welcome to the Indy Fuge corner. Our life is full of joy! I'm a happy, content, and adventurous stay at home mommy. I'm in love with one amazing guy, two sweet kiddos, and an awesome Heavenly Father who gives me what He knows best! I hope you enjoy following our journey!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Sweet angel...
4 generations
Big brother!
Heading home. I'm so tiny!My mommy and daddy are so happy!
Little Princess.
I have my eyes open now, but for the other 23 hours in the day I'm sleeping. :-)
Great pics! I love seeing her with her eyes open. She does look like a little doll! So glad you're doing well. Hope your first day by yourself tomorrow goes great! Call me if you need to! :)
Love the pictures. Congratulations to you and Jon on the birth of your daughter. Katelyn is so cute and tiny, I wish I lived closer, so I could see you guys again and meet your kids. Hope you are doing well, I've been thinking about you. Kelly J.
Oh...I love the 4 generations pic! Neat...she is sooo tiny in the big ole carseat! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! I love seeing her with her eyes open. She does look like a little doll! So glad you're doing well. Hope your first day by yourself tomorrow goes great! Call me if you need to! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Shelley and family! : ) What a fun addition to your family! She is adorable.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are great! You all look so happy! Congratulations again! Enjoy!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. Congratulations to you and Jon on the birth of your daughter. Katelyn is so cute and tiny, I wish I lived closer, so I could see you guys again and meet your kids. Hope you are doing well, I've been thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteKelly J.
Congratulations Shelley :)! She is a peanut! So little and beautiful. Hope things are going well with you all as a family of 4!
ReplyDeleteCara