Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thankful Tuesday...

Okay, so I don't generally do a "thankful" day, but I have been pondering all the awesome things in my life so I thought I would share...

First, I am thankful for my husband. He is 100% there for me and Caleb and I love him for being an honest hard worker and amazing provider. Plus he's a good kisser, and that's never a bad thing. ;-) ha ha.

I am thankful that I have had a healthy pregnancy.

I'm thankful for my in-laws. They are dear, dear people that bring us before the throne of grace every morning.

I'm thankful for my parents and the Godly loving grandparents they are. They have sincere hearts and always give above and beyond.

I'm thankful for my home. I painted my walls today to hide some serious "crayon and smudge marks". It looks seriously awesome!

Even though Caleb is barfing his brains out right now, I thank the Lord for his general health. He is a happy, normal well adjusted 2 1/2 year old. I couldn't love him more!

I am thankful for my dear friend Cara. There aren't really words to say...you help me keep my sanity...I NEED YOU!!!!!!!! ;-)

I am thankful for warm days like today. We all need blue skies and a breeze in our hair.

I am thankful for blogs and facebook. Yeah, it's here to stay for me.

Okay, that's all for now.

Here's a sad picture of my sickie. Please pray for him when you think of it. Day #5 is tomorrow and I'm PRAYING it's the breaking point of this nausea...otherwise I'm taking him back to the doc on Thursday to see WHAT IS UP!!

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you. Eddie is sick on the couch right now too. He just started yesterday and it's too early yet to see where we are with this. He acted fine yesterday evening and wanted to eat a lot (of course I didn't really let him yet). But this morning he is complaining of his tummy hurting again. : ( I could barely get him to eat anything. (yesterday he got sick everytime he ate except dinner - which was 1/2 plain pancake and a little applesauce.) : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you have caught the crud too! Poor pregnant ladies should be immune! I'll tell God... I will miss you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete