I think we are both on the mend. 48 hours for me (seemed like a week!) and 4 days for him. This time last week I had no idea the sickness that would soon befall our little household. Thankfully Jonathan has stayed well...so far. :-) It indeed goes to show you that you never really know what's around the bend until you get there. I'm glad this week is over and I'm ready for a new one to start. Too bad we had to miss MTO this morning. I always enjoy my time there!
I am just tired and a little weak today. Nothing to be concerned about. Heck, I pulled out the vaccum and am disinfecting my bathroom, so things must not be too bad. :-) The hardest part of "getting well" is not doing TOO much. Our brains are so much farther ahead than our bodies, am I right?
Well, I'm off to clean that bathroom...yucky...it worked hard the past week!
No comments:
Post a Comment