I wasn't going to blog, but I just had to share this website I came upon and fell in love with! It's found at www.organize.com
The whole reason I found it was because I have been searching high and low for an appropriate size box to hold Caleb's baby/kid memorabilia. You know, a special place where I put baby blankets, stuff animals, special artwork, report cards, stuff like that. I had looked FOREVER both online and in stores. Everything I found was either too small or too expensive!! I finally came across something I think is going to work. My jaw dropped when I looked at the price. Unbelievably low. So low that I'm a little concerned of the actual quality, but I'm going to order it and give it a shot. Here it is.
I'm excited to spend more time on this site!! Lately, organizing has been my main concern with another little one being added to our family. Jonathan is building closet organizers for me, so I will have to find some cute baskets and such to hold my items. It will be so great!!
No comments:
Post a Comment