Wednesday, February 11, 2009

LOVE THIS SITE!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!

I was reading my Parenting magazine and came upon this website as a way to not spend $$$, but rather swap things we no longer need. It's...www.zwaggle.com

I have thoroughly enjoyed getting on there and found several things I like (and want!)!! Of course you have to look at the shipping charges and make sure it is worth it. Some are, some aren't in my opinion. Like who wants to pay $5.18 in shipping for a box of crayons? ...duh...Some of the items are definitely worth the shipping. For instance there is no way you could buy the item for the rate of shipping they are asking. And if the person lives in your area you can just pick it up for free!! It's easy. Anyway, ANYONE who registers (for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) automatically gets 50 free Zoints (which is the zwaggle currency, since we don't use real money...check it out...it's really brilliant)

If you are interested in joining, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I will send you a zwaggle invitation, and if you accept, I get 15 bonus zoints!! :-) I know you could hook a sista up! ;-) Have fun frugal friends!!

1 comment:

  1. OOOhhh.. I will have to check that out... I will let you know if I decide to join. : )

    ReplyDelete