Welcome to the Indy Fuge corner. Our life is full of joy! I'm a happy, content, and adventurous stay at home mommy. I'm in love with one amazing guy, two sweet kiddos, and an awesome Heavenly Father who gives me what He knows best! I hope you enjoy following our journey!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Our Guest room/Sewing Room/Office/Learning Center
Okay, so you may remember that last summer (2008) we redid our guest room and I shamefully have not posted photos. Well, this room has quickly become EVERYTHING to us. We use it for multi-purposes and I have to say it has worked out perfectly!
Here is a photo of my sewing area. I bought the simple table for $20 at Wal-Mart and it has proven itself an extremely worthwhile investment.
Here is a photo of the Learning Center where Caleb and I do our activities and Preschool stuff! :-) I am having so much fun with this!! He sits on the yellow chair and I have to sit on the comfy bench. Ha! My pregnant bottom needs comfort. It's fun to be organized and see him really start to understand stuff we do! Don't you just love our nametags on the window? Then we have our monthly calendar with all our activities. The little basket on the filing cabinet holds all of my teaching tools. Lots of interactive things that are age appropriate!! For his birthday and Christmas I asked for and purchased these items since I knew I would end up buying them anyway. It worked out perfectly and I have a great assortment of bright and colorful educational tools!! So far his favorites seem to be play-doh, puzzles, and coloring of course! I love my boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment