Lately, I've really been into baby blankets, for obvious reasons. I've seen many on different websites and stores that I've admired. But I decided to visit Jo-Ann's armed with my 50% off coupons and see what I could "whip up". I wanted sweet, cuddly, and usable. This is what I created. I'm not bragging. This is simple people, but something I got great joy from making! The tag was just for fun, b/c I wanted to see what it might look like sitting in a store. However, if you want me to make you one for $12 I'd be happy to! FYI: In stores comparable items run $25-$35. I'm not going to tell you how much I made mine for. You'll have to attempt the project yourself. ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love it!!! You are so incredibly creative! I would love to buy one of these from you sometime. I'm sure Elaina would enjoy it! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to your layout? I have to say I love the creativity of this new blog and I am very anti-blogspot :) I LOVE your new blankets. I am getting inspired and doing some quilted bags that I love to try and sell on etsy. I am totally having a BLAST and the nenxt one I make will be for myself!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the baby blanket. That is one thing I wish I could do is sew. I've tried learning but I got too frustrated. Maybe I'll try learning again because the possibilities are endless. The things you sew turn out amazing, you are very talented.
ReplyDelete-Kelly J.