Stay warm people!
Welcome to the Indy Fuge corner. Our life is full of joy! I'm a happy, content, and adventurous stay at home mommy. I'm in love with one amazing guy, two sweet kiddos, and an awesome Heavenly Father who gives me what He knows best! I hope you enjoy following our journey!
Friday, January 21, 2011
What does Mickey say, "Come inside and stay inside!"
I took that quite literally. Today being a cold snowy day we brought the snow indoors on a pan. :) During Katelyn's nap I try to do something special that's only for Caleb and I. So today we made snowmen!! Turned out pretty cute and yummy too. :) Of course all the fun was capped off with a visit from the super heroes to the nice friendly snowmen.




Stay warm people!
Stay warm people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I did that too a few weeks back! It was fun to see how something so ordinary could be so fun for Pierson! I like the colors! What did you use? Sprinkles?!?! Love it!
ReplyDelete