In Indy I attended an awesome mom's group where I got a great idea from one of our speakers. It's very easy to become overwhelmed with all the things we'd like to pray for our children. So she recommended getting a calendar and writing different topics of prayer on the days. Post it somewhere where you will see it every day. This is what I did for January! I really want to pray often for my children and this looks like it's going to work well for me!!
Welcome to the Indy Fuge corner. Our life is full of joy! I'm a happy, content, and adventurous stay at home mommy. I'm in love with one amazing guy, two sweet kiddos, and an awesome Heavenly Father who gives me what He knows best! I hope you enjoy following our journey!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Prayer in 2011
In Indy I attended an awesome mom's group where I got a great idea from one of our speakers. It's very easy to become overwhelmed with all the things we'd like to pray for our children. So she recommended getting a calendar and writing different topics of prayer on the days. Post it somewhere where you will see it every day. This is what I did for January! I really want to pray often for my children and this looks like it's going to work well for me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I must say....you have beautiful handwriting!
ReplyDeleteJamie, are you talking to me? Really? Well, thank you. But no one has ever told me that.
ReplyDelete