
I got a Bissell Steam Shot for Christmas! I finally got around to pulling it out of the box and I really love it. Right now I have 3 men and a little boy living under my roof so you can bet I'm cleaning the toilets and bathroom EVERY. Single. Day.!! ewwwww. This tool is cool b/c it gets into the hard to reach crevices where pee tends to accumulate. again. sick. BUT a reality!!
Another thing I like about this tool is it helps clean my stainless steel appliances. This is the first time I've ever had SS appliances and I find they can get dirty quick. Plain water doesn't cut it, but the STEAM does! Lovin' it!
Right now my house is not really that dirty, so I don't have a ton that needs to be cleaned, but I've started doing the baseboards where the dust has really accumulated, especially in the bathrooms. Bathrooms can really be a gross thing and I LOVE making them really shiny, degermified (a word?), and clean!
This is my review on the Steam Shot cleaner. I was not paid for this advertisement, although I wish I was. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment