Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 3 and 4

The basement continues to take shape under the care of Jonathan, Dad, and Wes. :) They are in full swing and the framing is really starting to give us an idea what it will look like. We have determined where the children will sit while they are schooling and have even designed the lighting around their needs. Wow. This is really awesome. My dream is really turning into a reality as I see all this take place! God is so good!!

And of course I had to include a cute picture of the children playing tea set together. It only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was really cute. Katelyn is developing into a little girl and becoming more interested in "playing" with her brother. Of course that means teasing him as well. ha ha! She loves to pick up his toys and run away laughing while he comes tearing after her. Oh, how it makes me laugh!! (although I try not to encourage it!).






Can you tell who took this picture from the angle?

No comments:

Post a Comment