Friday, January 29, 2010

Cabin Fever...literally...and some fun pics...


Well, the past week has given plenty of time for Caleb, Katelyn, and I to bond. We went out on Monday, but that night both the kids came down with nasty colds, which included a nasty cough to go along with it. Plus poor Katelyn is cutting her top center tooth, which can't feel good to say the least. :( So, I have spent the majority of the week loving on my babies, which I have to admit, is not a difficult thing. This has been a very cold month, so I have no real desire to go anywhere.

The biggest bummer is that I purchased a month long membership at a nearby workout place (Gathering Place in Greenwood). The $25 fee included childcare. Too bad I only used it 4 TIMES!!!!!! Argh!!!! Oh well. Such is life with children, eh? I REALLY REALLY loved the workouts as well, but I guess I'll just have to find a DVD workout b/c it's just too unpredictable with the kiddos at this age. Guess I'll have to find another route to get my six pack abs. Ha ha!

The children keep me entertained daily and make my life feel so important. I am so blessed to have them (and Jonathan!) in my life. I don't even mind getting up in the wee hours of the morning with a crying baby or experience Caleb cough all over me a zillion times a day. :) I just feel a complete sense of peace right now. I couldn't be happier. :)


Hope you enjoyed my "Flashback Friday!" pics. :)

1 comment:

  1. I know just what you mean about the whole gym situation. I figure once Zoe's 18, I might be able to squeeze a workout in. :) And I LOVE your blonde hair in the top picture!!

    ReplyDelete