Saturday, August 8, 2009

What we've been up to...

I'm a big girl. 4 months and 11 days!!
A sweet little outfit courtesy of my Nini.
I love her so much!!
Yeah for new toys!!
Mommy loves a good garage sale find. :-)
Sissy Kate enjoying daddy's Adirondack chair...may be we'll fit better next summer...
Caleb enjoying lunch with sis...


Potty Training in progress...please do not disturb...

"mommy, do you have to have that camera pointing in my face all day long?" -Katelyn


What can I say, I'm a camera-happy mommy and I love to show off my babies!!

Have a great weekend friends!


4 comments:

  1. Good luck on potty training...ughh! Your little sweetie is adorable.

    Do you know you have word verification on...just so you know my word is natedic...hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie Patooties! Good luck, Caleb! Go, Caleb, Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pictures!! Thanks for posting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pics as well! You can use the potty training one for black mail someday...ha! And I love Katelyn on the big chair. :)

    ReplyDelete