Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fat thighs are acceptable...when you're 5 months old. :-)

Sweet little miss is not hurting in the weight department. She weighed in at 15 lbs, 2 oz a couple days ago and she is 25 inches long. :-) I loved these little socks that Cara bought her. I suppose you could call them "shocks". ha ha! Enjoy the extra love!!

A rare mommy/daughter photo. Need to get more of these. :-) I look tired b/c I've been up for 14 hours straight running after a VERY busy toddler!




4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I need to get some of those since Ava still can't keep any shoes on her feet. I can't believe that Katelyn outweighs Ava by that much! Ava is only 14 lb and 26 inches. Such a cutie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes! GREAT Thighs! Great Pictures!
    Nini

    ReplyDelete
  3. In an effort to sound like Rachel..."totally succulent baby!" She's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Elaina had a pair of socks like that and I always got SO many compliments on them. :) Way to go Katelyn on your weight and height! Elaina is only 4 inches longer than you (29 in.) and 6 lbs. more! You are SUCH a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete