Friday, July 17, 2009

Sis enjoys sitting up!!

Katelyn is extremely social and likes to be a part of everything going on!! She is happiest when sitting in an upright position. This Bumbo seat was lent to us by a friend and Katelyn has thoroughly enjoyed her new vantage point of the family! She enjoys it for about 10 minutes and then gets tired, but boy does she coo when she's in it! Tonight at the grocery store Katelyn was fussing and letting on something awful. I thought for sure she was hungry or tired, but then I began to wonder if she was reclining to far back. Sure enough I tipped the seat farther forward so she could view the store and me better. Her countenance and attitude shifted 100%. She was smiley, chatty, and all around giddy!! It made me laugh!! The child is too cute for words and all three of us love her to death!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! It just does not get any cuter than that! Thank you for sending me the link to your new blog. I'm excited to read all your updates. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the Bumbo the best? Rayne is the same way - happiest when sitting. I just wanted to let you know that I erased your first comment to my giveaway in order to make it fair - one entry per person. I will be doing the random drawing tonight. I'll let you know!!!

    ReplyDelete