Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Crafty winter







So, I'm really into sewing right now. Here is the project I am currently working on...of course these are from the Amy Butler Website. When they are done, I will post pics. I'm making 2. One for Katie and one for myself. :-) If you want to buy me some fabric I'll make you one!







Here's the next thing I want to do. I thought this would be super cute for those post pregnancy days as the weather warms up. Of course it will be a bugger to nurse in...;-) Okay, practically impossible, unless I untie the top and let it all hang loose!


















Okay, and this is what I made over the holidays for my sister and 3 sister in-laws. They turned out really cute, but I'm a nut and forgot to take any pictures. But they turned out just like this.













And lastly, I REALLY am in love with this Anna Tunic. It's definitely on my 'want to do' list!! Isn't it super cute?

2 comments:

  1. Love all the great patterns! So neat to hear you having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think it would be possible to have sewing lessons without seeing me in person??? lol! I am desperately trying to get back into sewing clothes and other items (love that purse!) but I need help... it has been over 10 years!!

    ReplyDelete