Welcome to the Indy Fuge corner. Our life is full of joy! I'm a happy, content, and adventurous stay at home mommy. I'm in love with one amazing guy, two sweet kiddos, and an awesome Heavenly Father who gives me what He knows best! I hope you enjoy following our journey!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Can I get a shout out?!
I am day #2 of No Paci and Caleb putting himself down for a nap in his crib (albeit there are tears for about 10 minutes). In a couple weeks we will introduce the "big boy" bed. We are slowly gaining more independence from one another. :-) I am so happy for these improvements. 90 days til baby gets here and we are going to be READY!!!! Now if only I could potty train between now and then...ha ha...no seriously. I am waiting til HE is ready for that one! No sense in banging my head on the wall. Baby steps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen on the waiting on potty training! I did that with my kids and they were done within 2 months tops at night even!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on being strong w/ Caleb!! You are the mother and have to be firm even if it's hard! but it will be worth it! Tommy cried hard for a week (now this was at 18mo) but after that, he was over it. We found going to a big bed was no big deal. We made it really fun and somewhere he would like to be :) and yes, don't push potty training. this month, I have been really relaxed about it and it seems to go in spurts. THat's by far the hardest thing. I just hope he's done when our baby is born! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteFrom what I can figure...you might as well wait on the potty training. It'll be enough fun when he's ready! I mean "fun"...hehehe! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete